1. Participants from around the world are welcome.
2. Authors can participate with as many works as they wish.
3. Entries must be exclusively of stop motion animation in any of their techniques: pixilation, cut out, claymation…
4. The language of the works must be in Spanish or Catalan. In case they are in other languages, they must submit subtitled in Catalan or Spanish.
5. Productions made after January 2015 are allowed.
6. The registration of the short films will be made through the platform Filmfreeway.com. The call begins on February 19, 2018.
7. The deadline for entries is April 30, 2018.
8. The organization of the festival will be in charge of selecting the works that will enter in competition, and will announce the list of selected films on June 1, 2018. The Festival will happen from June 28 to 30, 2018 at the Can Felipa, in the city of Barcelona.
10. The Festival organizers will award the following prizes:
a) Jury Award statuette and equipped with a kit of items for stop motion animation.
b) Audience Award statuette and equipped with a kit of itemsfor stop motion animation.
10. The winners will be announced at the festival closing gala.
11. The organization of the festival will screen the selected short films and winners during the event, but also may use, at any other time, fragments or the totally of the selected works, for the Festival diffusion on media, future screenings, and collaborations with other festivals of the world.